Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tattooed Fish

What is next Gothic fish? I won't be surprised to hear that too. I myself like tattooing - BUT then ITS MY OWN SKIN and I choose to bear the needle pain. I don't suppose the fishes got a shot of anesthesia before there were tattooed with needles.



They look colorful, don't they? Then again Charlton Heston looked ornate bleeding as Moses with whip cuts no? Once I give that example, sounds sick right? IT IS A SICK IDEA. Its no different than cattle branding or even slave branding at one time.



Tell me why this is not cruelty to animals? Can you think of any sane reason why we are promoting this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tthey have really been tattooed? this isn't natural coloring? Am I falling for someones joke? I have no idea -- but I appreciated your comments on my blog and thought I would check out yours -- I have a Boston Terrier with allergies and little itchy scabs -- any solution? She is my little girl and I hate that she suffers every summer with this! Someone suggested Omega 3 Oil -- What do you think?